Painting Homes Townhomes and Apartments Little Silver NJ
Some House Painters in Little Silver, NJ
Just Want to Do Work to Get the Final Check…
We Believe You Should Expect Much More
from Your Painting Contractor
When John Parker started JP Interiors in 1995 his goal was to deliver quality craftsmanship, quick turn around, reasonable prices and an eye for color for all of his clients.
- John’s company provides interior and exterior painting services in Little Silver, NJ with a focus on house painting, townhouse painting and apartment painting. He is a trained artist with a BFA from Pratt Institute and an MFA in Art History from Hunter College.
- If you need an experienced painting contractor to repair water damage, repair builder quality paint jobs, prepare new construction, or maintain your home in Little Silver, NJ call JP Interiors for a superior job.
- Whether you need to paint one room or paint your entire home, townhouse, condo or apartment, we have the experience to make you proud to walk into your home again.
- We can help you re-decorate with our expert color consultation process that many of our customers find critical for making an investment in their home.
Let’s face it: the wrong color turns even the best paint job into the worst paint job.
We employ a unique painting and application process that has been refined over more than 18 years in working with our clients. We find the right color for one room or your whole home.
We work closely with you until we have found that unexpected and perfect color by sampling each color with large fan decks, working with your design and tastes, and then actual paint sample on boards that you can keep.
Our process makes it easy for you to visualize and achieve your perfect color.
That’s why our customers call us back time and time again!
Just A Few of the Reasons
Our Customer Satisfaction Rating is 9.6 Out of 10
- Written 27-Step House Painting Processes (so you know upfront what you are getting for your hard-earned dollars)
- Written Contracts with Start and Finish Dates Clearly Spelled Out
- 50 Local References You Can Call
- Owner or Supervisor On Site Every Day to Maintain Quality Control
- Written Estimate with Price Guarantee
- Exclusive in-house techniques to restore old trim work without the expense and mess of replacing old moldings and millwork.
- Experts in identifying and avoiding common, and costly, mistakes.
- One-Year Touch-up Guarantee
John doesn’t just promise to do thorough and detailed painting jobs, he and his crews deliver.
- Our customer satisfaction rating has consistently been 9.6 out of 10 and we believe it is because we have crafted a unique and unrivaled methodology for implementing our standards and procedures.
If you live in an older home we want you to realize that painting them is a lot more challenging than you might expect. A lot of home and business owners have learned the hard way that you cannot just hire any painting contractor to do this work for you.
It is possible to hire a professional painting contractor in Little Silver, NJ who will complete your project without all the headaches and hassles that are commonly associated with other painters and so called painting services
Please see our Services page for a complete list of all of our services.
Call today at 718.227.1200 for an estimate on your Little Silver, NJ painting project.
Deal, NJ | Fairhaven, NJ | Fairview, NJ | Hazlet, NJ | Holmdel, NJ |
Howell, NJ | Keyport, NJ | Lincroft, NJ | Little Silver, NJ | Long Branch, NJ |
Middletown, NJ | Navesink, NJ | Monmouth Beach, NJ |
New Monmouth, NJ | Oceanport, NJ | Rumson, NJ | Sea Bright, NJ |
Shrewsbury, NJ | Strathmore, NJ | Tinton Falls, NJServing Brooklyn, NY and Manhattan, NY including:Bay Ridge | Boreum Hill | Brooklyn Heights | Carroll Gardens |
Cobble Hill | Downtown Brooklyn | Park Slope | Sunset Park | Red Hook |
Williamsburg | Windsor Terrace | Upper East Side | Upper West Side