Painting Homes Townhomes and Apartments Navesink NJ
Some House Painters in Navesink, NJ
Just Want to Do Enough to Get Paid…
Attention to Every Detail in Painting Your Home
Gives Our Clients in Navesink, NJ the Results They Want
When John Parker started JP Interiors in 1995 his goal was to deliver quality craftsmanship, quick turn around, reasonable prices and an eye for color for all of his clients.
John’s company provides interior and exterior painting services in Navesink NJ with a focus on house painting, townhouse painting and apartment painting. We are available to paint one room or paint your entire home.
If you need an experienced painter contractor in Navesink, NJ to repair water damage, repair builder quality paint jobs, prepare new construction, skim coat ceilings and walls like new, fix plaster cracks, restore moldings or to remove layers of crusty wallpaper or maintain your townhouse or apartment call JP Interiors for a superior job.
John is a trained artist with a BFA from Pratt Institute and an MFA in Art History from Hunter College. His dedication and commitment to detail and style has steadily grown his painting business from a one man crew to multiple small and medium sized painting.
We can help you re-decorate with our expert color consultation process that many of our customers find critical for making an investment in their home.
- Let’s face it the wrong color turns even the best paint job into the worst paint job.
- We employ a unique process that has been developed over more than 18 years in working with our clients. We find the right color for your room, or your whole house.
- We work closely with you until we have found that unexpected and perfect color by sampling each color with large fan decks, working with your design and tastes, and then actual paint sample on boards that you can keep.
Our process makes it easy for you to visualize and achieve your perfect color.
Our goal is for every client to become a client for life and we know we are succeeding because we have completed over 3,000 painting projects including 1,000 painting projects for previous clients.
Just A Few of the Reasons
Our Customer Satisfaction Rating is 9.6 Out of 10
- Written 27-Step House Painting Processes (so you know specifically what to expect when you hire us)
- Written Contracts with Your Start and Finish Dates Clearly Spelled Out
- 50 Local References We Invite You to Call
- Owner or Supervisor On the Job Every Day to Maintain Quality Control
- A Written Estimate with Price Guarantee
- Exclusive in-house techniques to restore old trim work without the expense and mess of replacing old moldings and millwork.
- Experts in identifying and avoiding common and costly mistakes.
- One-Year Touch-up Guarantee – unique in the painting business
Our customer satisfaction rating has consistently been 9.6 out of 10 and we believe it is because we have crafted a unique and unrivaled methodology for implementing our standards and procedures.
It is possible to hire a professional painting contractor in Navesink, NJ who will complete your project without all the headaches and hassles that are commonly associated with other painters and so called painting services
Please see our Services page for a complete list of all of our services.
Call today at 718.227.1200 for an estimate on your Navesink, NJ painting project.
Deal, NJ | Fairhaven, NJ | Fairview, NJ | Hazlet, NJ | Holmdel, NJ |
Howell, NJ | Keyport, NJ | Lincroft, NJ | Little Silver, NJ | Long Branch, NJ |
Middletown, NJ | Navesink, NJ | Monmouth Beach, NJ |
New Monmouth, NJ | Oceanport, NJ | Rumson, NJ | Sea Bright, NJ |
Shrewsbury, NJ | Strathmore, NJ | Tinton Falls, NJServing Brooklyn, NY and Manhattan, NY including:Bay Ridge | Boreum Hill | Brooklyn Heights | Carroll Gardens |
Cobble Hill | Downtown Brooklyn | Park Slope | Sunset Park | Red Hook |
Williamsburg | Windsor Terrace | Upper East Side | Upper West Side