Here is a list of some of the clients we have done work for over the years:
- The Heights Cafe
- Signature Theatre
- Beacon’s Closet
- Alice & Olivia
- UFC Gym
- National Park Service
- U.S. Coast Guard
- The Human Collective
- U.S. Marshalls
- Center for Constitutional Rights
- Congregation Beth Elohim
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- New York Society for Prevention to Cruelty to Children
- Brooklyn Choral Academy
- Dean & Deluca
- The Red Cross
- Sky Capital
- The Heights Casino
- The Tyra Banks Show
- Sunrise Assisted Living
- BPC Management
- United States District Court
- Mazzola Bakery
A few years ago I emailed my best commercial contacts a survey to ask them the following question…”What are the top 5 reasons you go back to calling JP Interiors for your most vital projects?" and here is what they had to say…
- John was a pleasure top work with
- John's crew was always prompt, courteous and willing to go beyond what was expected with regard to service.
- John's estimates were spot on with no hidden charges.
- The attention to detail was great and very much appreciated.
- John provided a prompt budget which was kept to without sacrificing service.
Director Of Production
- show up on time,
- respectful of premises,
- flexible about time constraints,
- professional work that is guaranteed, pleasant to work with!
Multiple Retail Store Owner
The entire process, from the estimate through completion of the job was handled very professionally.
- Every request was handled down to the last detail.
- They are neat and meticulous.
- They take pride in their work and ensures the customer is satisfied.
- Keeps within budget and finishes each job on time.
- Local, small business, good work - very personable - very professional.
National Park Service, Staten Island
- Very competitive pricing
- High standards of execution
- Fast efficient and flexible with working hours
- Direct contact with owner operator with attentive and
- professional service
- Workforce is professional
As a common practice in business we require 3 quotes. JP Interiors consistently comes in with competitive bids. However there is more to just good prices! John himself is our contact and he will come out to the site as often as needed. There is great pride in the quality of the work. There has never been a job to big or too small for JP Interiors and they have come through each time we have collaborated.
IKEA Store Manager, Red Hook, Brooklyn
Looking for professional painters in NYC, we serve Brooklyn and Manhattan, NY including: Bay Ridge, Boreum Hill Brooklyn Heights, Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill, Downtown Brooklyn, Park Slope, Sunset Park, Red Hook, Williamsburg , Windsor Terrace, Upper East Side, Upper West Side.